NewsCooking Gas Explosion Guts IMSU Students' Hostel, Injures Five

Cooking Gas Explosion Guts IMSU Students’ Hostel, Injures Five

Ask ZiVA 728x90 Ads

November 28, (THEWILL) – No fewer than five students of the Imo State University, Owerri, have been injured, following a gas explosion that gutted their hostel.

The incident was said to have occurred as a result of a faulty cooking gas cylinder, owned by a nearby food vendor

Gas explosion
Victims of the explosion that rocked Mega Lodge, located at Okwu Uratta, in Owerri North Local Government Area, are currently receiving medical attention at the Federal University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Owerri.

Although no life was lost, it was gathered that the victims sustained various degrees of injuries.

Glo

About the Author

Homepage | Recent Posts

More like this
Related

Biafra War: Ohanaeze Faults Gowon’s Comments

February 25, (THEWILL) - Ohanaeze Ndigbo has faulted...

PAP: Call For Sack Of Ndiomu Futile Mission – Phase II Ex-Agitators Replies

February 25, (THEWILL) - The authentic national leadership...

B.M.N.A Nominates Bishop Dotimi Egbegi For Prestigious Awards

February 25, (THEWILL) - The General Overseer Distinguished...